9.22.2009

tiles make great coasters



This project cost me about $16...which is very inexpensive...and it was so fun! The tiles I got from home depot for $.16 a piece. The stamp and ink are from Joanne fabrics...I also attached some felt to the bottom to keep the tiles from marking up the furniture. I'm so excited about these!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girlie! Great idea! Just curious, will the ink smear if a glass sweats on it? Is there special ink to get or some sort of sealant? You are very creative! I also really like the material on canvas with paint idea...very simple, but can add so much to a room. These are ideas that I could do something with! I once was creative, but have lost time. I'd love to start back up! Thanks for the ideas! Keep it up!! :) ~ Sandy (Ayre Coke)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sandy,

    i did notice on a trial coaster i did that the ink did come off once the glass started to sweat...i just sprayed some adhesive on it and am going to try that, if that doesn't work i am going to find some sealant. the ink i got is called "staz on". and i can't take the credit for this idea, i found it online :) thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete